Fire!!!



I like fire, so I decided to make some fire ones just because! I made these a while ago, but what the heck. I like to show them off anyway!!

This one is my older one called Fire is Power. It was the first one that I made with the FIRE! plugin that I got off of the Paint.NET forum.



This one I made a bit later when I had more experience with the FIRE! plugin. I think that I like this one a bit more.

A secret is that I didn't use red at all, I actually used a light blue. It gives the fire a bit more of a glow! I may try to put a gif of this picture in so that you can see for yourself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eye of the Beholder

Big Jet from Little Einsteins

Happy After Valentines Day