Big Jet from Little Einsteins

Yet another image of a character from the show Little Einsteins. Thought this Thanksgiving week, that I would show my thankfulness by making these for my boys, who LOVE this show. After making Rocket, I thought, why not make the enemy of the show, who's name is Big Jet. I also made a coloring page of this, which can be found a while back on my Instagram page. Here is the finished image.


Like Rocket, I started with an outline of Big Jet based on this picture, but was also going for making it more high def. I then filled in the color, and applied some of the shading after. For some reason this one wasn't as hard as Rocket, either because there are more straight lines, or because I knew more of what I was doing. Hope you enjoy this shorter post, and I'll see you here again soon. Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone Head

Left Behind

Fractal