Older Pictures

Here are some of the older things that I've done. They aren't as good as the newer ones that I've done, but oh well. This was back when I still was trying to figure things out on Paint.NET.

This first one I made pretty much by accident. I didn't know that it would come out as an eye, but it did. I call this one Eye See You. Kind of a play on words.

This next one I didn't really know what else to do. I like how the blue came out, but not how the fire came out. I would have left it without the fire, but oh well. I call it Iced Fire just because I think that's what it looks like.

This next one is called Venom just because that shade of green to me looks like poison or something. I almost did call it poison, but decided that venom sounded better.
I'd appreciate comments from anyone if they have suggestions, constructive criticism, questions, or just a comment about my art. I hope that what you've seen here so far. More art to come soon!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eye of the Beholder

Big Jet from Little Einsteins

Happy After Valentines Day