Left Behind

Wow, I haven't posted here for a long time, and I started this blog too!!! That's sad, but oh well, never fear, here is one of my newest space scapes!! I made it for the SAC (Space Art Competition), and I got 3rd place! Not too bad for doing this for the first time!!! I really enjoyed this competition and I think that I've learned a lot from it!!


Everything in the picture was made on Paint.NET except for the bigger ship. Pretty cool, and no, I didn't make the award, haha. I hope to get better and get first place on the next competition! I hope you liked the picture that I made as much as I enjoyed making it!! Feel free to comment as usual!

Comments

  1. I really like this one! Too bad you only got 3rd...

    Congrats! And good luck with the next round! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I hope to do better this next round!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey this is a good one julio! I like how it looks like the sun is reflecting off the ship. Is awesome! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stone Head

Space!