Energy Ring

Yet another art piece before school starts here for me. This one is titled Energy Ring as you can see in the title, as well as the image. I actually started this one a while ago, but I just never got around to finishing it. I then picked it back up and added the white circle and the electricity in the middle. I made the electricity all by hand and it seems pretty self explanatory. As for the rest of the image, Polar Inversion, Dents, and Radial Blur Deluxe.



I don’t remember where the inspiration came for this image since it has been in the making for a while. It’s a nice cool blue which to me has that electrical feel to it. I feel that I like cool colors a lot and now that I think about it, I need to change my color pallet. I’ll try a few warmer colors next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone Head

Left Behind

New Pictures!!!