Candy Corn Dreams

This I made a while ago (like about a year ago), and I decided to post it on here just for kicks. I did another photo manipulation here, with Orange Energy as the base, and I wanted to share this with you close to Halloween. Also it has some fall colors in there, so I feel it is ideal for this time of year. Here's the old image called Orange Energy.


This one I was experimenting with Kaleidoscope and a few other effects that I don't remember. Here is Candy Corn Dreams.


Radial Blur Deluxe, Polar Inversion, and Splinter blur. I then added two little orange dents and filled in some dark areas. Hopefully you enjoy these images and enjoy your Halloween in a couple days. Get lots of candy, and then eat some Candy Corn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Jet from Little Einsteins

Eye of the Beholder

Happy After Valentines Day