Sandstone Patterns

I love summer! It's a great time of year and I love going out and taking hikes, riding my bike, or just take a walk. Of course, summer has to come to a close, but it'll be back next year. Summer always reminds me of my hometown and I created an abstract image that I think looks like the patterns that show up in Sandstone. I actually took the full size image of a Sig I created a while ago of a dragon from the game Starcraft. With that image, I distorted it until you see the new image called Sandstone Patterns.


I used my classic effects such as Radial Blur, Polar Inversion, Glass Vignette, and Radial Extruder to get the effects that I wanted. I then used a few blend modes such as Multiply, Glow, and Color Dodge. I then merged the entire image and did a few more distortions, but I didn't like it as much since it covered up some of the different patterns I initially saw, so I took it out. I hope you all enjoy and I'll be back with another image soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eye of the Beholder

Big Jet from Little Einsteins

Happy After Valentines Day