Dying Heart

I was going for a Valentines Day theme with this image at the beginning, then I realized that it was similar to other images I've made. I decided to make the heart look a bit dead since Valentines Day can be a sad time of year too. Some people may not have a significant other to celebrate with or show their appreciation. Worst case senario, a couple breaks up on Valentines Day. I made this image depicting just that and I call it Dying Heart.


I created the background using the same effects as always, but a new effect is making a debut here called Glass Vignette. I also have Dents, Radial Blur and Polar Inversion in the mix. The heart I made by making half of the heart, duplicating the layer, then flipping it. I then erased imperfections and there you have it. Enjoy that rendition of a Valentines image and I hope you are all happy and well. I’ll see you here again soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Jet from Little Einsteins

Eye of the Beholder

Happy After Valentines Day