Evening Horizon

So I'm not sure entirely what I did with this image since I started it way back in June of 2021. Nor did I know what I was thinking, but I just left it as a work in progress until now. I was looking through my images that I have as works in progress, and decided I'd finish this one real quick. When completed, I saw that it looked like a sunset, a super pretty one when the clouds are in the right places in the sky, and the sun reflects just right. I knew then that I needed to title this one Evening Horizon.

Based on what I know of the layer titles, I used Gaussian Blur, Dents, Radial Blur, and Zoom Blur to make the base of the image. After I was happy with the colors and positions of everything, I flattened the image, copied it, and pasted it on a few layers. I guess I didn't know what to do at that point, since I left it forever, and I re-did the flattening, copying, and pasting of the image. I then applied Radial Blur and Polar Inversion to some of the full layers as well as blended it with Reflect and Overlay. Hope you enjoy and I'll see you here again soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone Head

Left Behind

New Pictures!!!