Fire Biohazard

This is an older picture that I made a while ago by accident. I used the Kaleidoscope and Fire!! plugins. It turned out to look like the Biohazard sign so I just had to keep it. I'm not sure what else to do with it though. It is considered unfinished since it's plain as plain can be.

There it is. The way that I made it by accident is that the Kaleidoscope plugin doesn't allow me to choose a certain shape to come out so this is really an work of art that can't be duplicated! I hope my readers enjoy looking at this blog and that they keep supporting it!

Comments

  1. I think it looks cool! i dont know what i would do, maybe add some clouds in a new layer and set it to overlay... I dont know, but it looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll see what happens when I do that!! I may also just call it quits, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stone Head

Left Behind

Fractal