Space!

Hey! I just recently made a new picture with the help of tutorials given to me by my friend. It's a space scape which is really cool how he figured out how to make it!!! First though, I had to make my starfield with a sort of space cloud or nebula. It was pretty fun and it took some trial and error, but eventually I got it to look like what you see below.


Okay so I got the nebula and cloud in, but that looks too plain and dark. I then remembered that he also sent me a tutorial of how to make a planet. This also took some trial and error, but I eventually made the perfect planet. I then wanted to put some rings on it, and also wanted to perfect Trey's design on them a bit. I added the rings and made them look different than his, but they still look a bit weird. He then told me to add some back light and the results of about 3 hours of work is what you see below!

I hope that I am able to make some more pictures to put up here soon. I may make more planet ones, but we'll see what happens.

Comments

  1. Awesome man! thats all i got to say.

    Trey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! I'm glad you like it!! Thanks for all the help too by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stone Head

Left Behind