Earth-like Planet

I've been messing around with planet making on Paint.NET and this is the earth like planet that I created. It didn't take as long as the other space scape that I made, but it did take a bit of creativity. The inner atmosphere was the hardest part because I already put clouds in the planet itself, but I didn't know that it would affect how the atmosphere would look like so I had to make it a bit dimmer. The sun also took a bit of trial and error because it wouldn't come out how I wanted it to. I finally got it to work and added a moon just for the heck of it.
This might be it for a while unless my friend tells me that I have to make more. I might make more just for the fun of it because this is something new and I want to experiment with it!!!

Comments

  1. looks good! i didnt think about the atmosphere interfering with the clouds. try puting the clouds in a seperate layer, run shape 3d and move it to the same place as the planet. easiest way to do that is to move everything with the layer zoom thing. it keeps the same settings every time so you can move things to the exact place as eachother. great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advise!!! I'll consider doing that next time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stone Head

Left Behind

Fractal