The Gem!!

I've been busy making new art and I came across a tutoral on the Paint.NET forum and it looked awesome!!!! First before I show you the actual gem, I'll show you the picture that I started out with.


This is the Sombrero Galaxy and I decided to go ahead and use this as my starting picture since the tutorial called for an outside image! I made the gold stuff that you see without the use of a picture, but from scratch. The glossiness of the Jewel I added as well. I call this picture, Jewel!!


This was probably the hardest to make because you have to be paitent with the program, and save it. I also had to stop and look at the tutorial a lot! Then the background took a long time because I wanted it to look unique and not like everyone elses! I think that I succeeded!!! (Tutorial was provided by barbieq25 on the Paint.NET forum.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone Head

Left Behind

Fractal