Lucky Number 13 Picture

Okay, so here is the Luckey Number 13 picture that I entered and I got 3rd place!! I think that's pretty good for a competition. Anyway, now that the competition is over, I will post my picture here so that you can see what it looks like from here without having to go to the Paint.NET forum.

That's it, and I think that it was an interesting sort of attempt. It was a bit challenging to make it look how I wanted. I wanted it to look like a crystal ball with the 13 inside as well as some clouds. If you like it, leave a comment below!

Comments

  1. i like it, and it does look like a crystal ball! the only thing i dont like about it is the edges of the ball, they look a little weird. but the overall picture is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the edges look weird, but the reason is because I messed up on a few things so I had to improvise.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stone Head

Left Behind

Fractal