Galaxy

I'm finally posting my galaxy attempts that I have done. I'm not sure if they are very good so if anyone notices a change that I need to do, tell me. I'm trying to improve my art and telling me will help out a lot!!!

The one above is my first attempt at this, but I think it's pretty good for a first attempt. I made these without the help of tutorials so yeah! Trey helped me out with it and told me what I needed to improve on it. I tried different things on it, and finally decided that I needed to start over from scratch, but that on top was the end result! This next one is one that I made from scratch using slightly different methods than the one above.

This one is the newer one that I made. Not the best I know, but what the heck. I'm still trying to improve it. I think that it's a bit too bright and that I need to tone the colored area down on the light a bit. Aside from that, I think it's okay. Any constructive criticism is welcome, just leave it in the comments!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stone Head

Left Behind

Fractal