Older Pictures

I know that I already published my newest stuff on here, but I just want to show some of the older things that I have done. The one below is a picture that I made right after graduation from my school and I sent it to everyone from my school who gave me their email address at one point. Our school colors were purple and gold.

This next one I made a while ago. It was about a year ago that I made it and it was before I had the fire plugin. I call it Fire Explosion. I know, it doesn't look like fire at all, but oh well. I used what I could to make it look firey.

This one I had the fire plugin and the background is fire as well. I made it a contradicting blue with red, or cool color with a warm color. I call it Cool Fire for that reason.

This last but not least was made last December when it was cold. I call this one a simple three letter word...Ice. How exciting right!?

I will be posting newer pictures as soon as they are made. I don't know if I will post any space ones or not, but we'll see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone Head

Left Behind

Fractal